Join my exclusive Soleil Retreat on the French Riviera, where the beauty of the Mediterranean meets the inspiration of renowned artists like Matisse and Picasso.
Perfect for authors, coaches, and creative entrepreneurs looking to unlock their creative zen and connect with a community of like-minded women.
Feel like a ROCK STAR!
- Connecting with authors and creative women from around the globe.
- Ignite the FIRE Within and unlock your 'Je ne sais quoi.'
- Being inspired to unlock your creative zen.
- Tapping into the energy from famous literary and artistic greats such as Hemingway, Edith Wharton, Louisa May Alcott, Picasso and more.
- Energizing your creative flow.
- Visit historical villages and sites (Saint Paul de Vence, Old Nice).
- Experience the stunning beauty of the Mediterranean sea.
- Recharge in the sunny Côte d’Azur (Oui, au SOLEIL)
- Soak in the stunning Mediterranean sea & its depth and range of colors
- Explore the flavors of the South of France.
- Art Atelier with Sandi D.
- Château de Crémat tour & Wine Tasting (Coco Chanel suite!)
- Get into the groove at the SOLEIL Saturday night dance party.
Sandi D. Queen of Podcast Zen’s Soleil Retreat is an exclusive retreat designed for a small group of women looking for a luxurious and inspiring escape in the south of France.
Located on the beautiful French Riviera, Soleil Retreat offers the perfect setting to relax, rejuvenate, and connect with your inner creativity.
This isn’t your typical retreat where you’re stuck sitting in a conference room for days on end.
Soleil Retreat is ideally situated to follow your dreams & explore the rich cultural heritage of some of the most beautiful towns on the French Riviera, including Saint Paul de Vence and Nice.
Explore the French Riviera.
Saint Paul de Vence is a charming hilltop village with stunning views, art galleries, and charming cobblestone streets.
Nice, the capital of the French Riviera on the Côte d'Azur, offers a rich blend of old-world charm and modern elegance, with its bustling Promenade des Anglais, world-class museums, and local niçoise cuisine.
Immerse yourself in creative expression and experience the beauty of the French Riviera.
Shona Bramble is a multi-faceted, multi-talented renaissance woman and a leader in many areas of her life.
She is a certified life & career coach, a public speaking coach and mentor as owner of Bramble Communication Strategies.
She is a published author, her first book is called “Letters to Girls who dream of flying.”
She is also a poet, public speaker, photographer, budding thespian and is the host of her podcast, “Growing up Caribbean.”
Shona believes that her creative side helps to find her balance in the other areas of her life and allows her to connect with her true spirit.
Her purpose in life is working and supporting others in “finding their voice.”
Hear Shona's interview on the All Things Relax with Sandi D. podcast.
This is for you...
If you're an author or a creative entrepreneur looking for an energizing and inspiring experience, look no further than Sandi D’s Soleil Retreat.
Or maybe you feel stuck in your 9-5 grind and need some 'me' time to ignite your creative spark.
Get ready to unlock your inner creativity, ignite the FIRE within, and discover the beauty and inspiration of the Mediterranean.
October 5-8, 2023
Thur 05 Oct (Day 1): Arrival / Welcome Dinner
- Arrival, check into your hotel or Airbnb
- Welcome Dinner hosted by Sandi D.
Fri 06 Oct (Day 2): Unlock Your Creative Zen
- Welcome (Sandi D.)
- Guest Speaker, Shona Bramble, Author & Creative Soul
- Workshop led by Shona Bramble
- Lunch in the park
Sat 07 Oct (Day 3): Apéro Artistry: Wine Tasting & Creative Expression
- Visit Château de Crémat / Wine Tasting (Coco Chanel suite!)
- Atelier with Sandi D.
- Saturday Night Dance Party (snacks & drinks)
Sun 08 Oct (Day 4): Art de Vivre
- Visit Saint Paul de Vence (haven for artists and creatives)
- Lunch in Saint Paul de Vence
- Magnificent You photo session (Riviera Pictures)
- Sweet Moment at Le Negresco bar (wrap up)