Join my exclusive Soleil Retreat on the French Riviera, where the beauty of the Mediterranean meets the inspiration of renowned artists like Matisse and Picasso.
Perfect for authors, coaches, and creative entrepreneurs looking to unlock their creative zen and connect with a community of like-minded women.
Feel like a ROCK STAR!Join The Waitlist
- Connecting with authors and creative women from around the globe.
- Ignite the FIRE Within and unlock your 'Je ne sais quoi.'
- Being inspired to unlock your creative zen.
- Tapping into the energy from famous literary and artistic greats such as Hemingway, Edith Wharton, Louisa May Alcott, Picasso and more.
- Energizing your creative flow.
- Visit historical villages and sites (Saint Paul de Vence, Antibes, Old Nice).
- Experience the stunning beauty of the Mediterranean sea.
- Recharge in the sunny Côte d’Azur (Oui, au SOLEIL)
- Soak in the stunning Mediterranean sea & its depth and range of colors
- Explore the flavors of the South of France.
- Relax & rejuvenate with the hammam spa experience.
- Get into the groove at the SOLEIL Saturday night dance party.
Sandi D. Queen of Podcast Zen’s Soleil Retreat is an exclusive retreat designed for a small group of women (limited to 12) looking for a luxurious and inspiring escape in the south of France.
Located on the beautiful French Riviera, Soleil Retreat offers the perfect setting to relax, rejuvenate, and connect with your inner creativity.
This isn’t your typical retreat where you’re stuck sitting in a conference room for days on end.
Soleil Retreat is ideally situated to follow your dreams & explore the rich cultural heritage of some of the most beautiful towns on the French Riviera, including Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, and Nice.
Explore the French Riviera.
Antibes is known for its stunning beaches and quaint old town, with a lively art scene and delicious local cuisine.
Saint Paul de Vence is a charming hilltop village with stunning views, art galleries, and charming cobblestone streets.
Nice, the capital of the French Riviera, offers a rich blend of old-world charm and modern elegance, with its bustling Promenade des Anglais, world-class museums, and local niçoise cuisine.
Immerse yourself in the creative process and experience the beauty of the French Riviera.
Limited to 12 creative women.Join The Waitlist
Shona Bramble is a multi-faceted, multi-talented renaissance woman and a leader in many areas of her life.
She is a certified life & career coach, a public speaking coach and mentor as owner of Bramble Communication Strategies.
She is a published author, her first book is called “Letters to Girls who dream of flying.”
She is also a poet, public speaker, photographer, budding thespian and is the host of her own podcast, “Growing up Caribbean.”
Shona believes that her creative side helps to find her balance in the other areas of her life and allows her to connect with her true spirit.
She has found her purpose in life which she describes as working and supporting others in “finding their voice.”
Fearless, charismatic, funny and hugely inspirational, Mike Stevenson is a must see and must hear speaker who puts the exhilaration into Business and Public Services and creates a surge of energy and optimism whenever he takes to the stage.
Mike Stevenson is an expert and inspiring contributor to news, features and discussion programmes with genuine credentials.
He brings energy, extensive knowledge and ideas to some of our greatest contemporary challenges – rising mental health problems, business recovery, reclaiming our towns and cities, revolutionizing education and public health.
With more than 30 years in Marketing, Mike has worked with several leading brand names including M&S, British Gas, Sky TV, SSE and Standard Life.
In the process, he won nine Communicator in Business Awards.
He is a TEDx and Leadercast speaker and a high impact media commentator on leadership, future scoping and innovation.
Mike is a Rock Star Speaker, has been featured on BBC World Service and BBC Radio Scotland.
October 4-8, 2023
Day 1: Arrival / Welcome Dinner
- Arrival, check into your hotel or Airbnb
- Welcome Dinner hosted by Sandi D.
Day 2: Unlock Your Creative Zen
- Welcome (Sandi D.)
- Guest Speaker, Mike Stevenson, Rock Star Speaker
- Workshop led by Mike Stevenson
- Guest Speaker, Shona Bramble, Author & Creative Soul
- Workshop led by Shona Bramble
- Group dinner in Nice
Day 3: Art de Vivre
- Visit Saint Paul de Vence (haven for artists and creatives)
- Lunch in Saint Paul de Vence
- Visit Antibes (Musée de Picasso, former Grimaldi Château)
Day 4: Relax, Rejuvenate & Connect
- Hammam experience (Moroccan steam spa with essential oils; exfoliate & body wrap)
- Massage (30 min) & Moroccan tea
- Enjoy a food and wine tasting at a French château.
- Saturday Night Dance Party (light dinner buffet & drinks)
Day 5: Recharge
- Energy work on the beach
- Free time to relax & explore
- Closing Dinner/Wrap up.